PROTEXIN COSEQUIN EQUINE
Supplement For Horses
Cosequin Equine is a joint health supplement that maintains joint health and ease of movement.
There are three key ingredients that make Cosequin Equine a complete joint health supplement:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride - Used to form vital components of the cartilage structure that provides a smoother surface for easier movement.
- Chondroitin Sulphate - A key component of cartilage that helps keep it strong.
- Manganese Sulphate
How is Cosequin Equine different?
Cosequin Equine is the only joint supplement on the market to contain the patented combination of Glucosamine HCl (FCHG49®) and Chondroitin Sulphate (TRH122®), alongside Manganese Sulphate and has over 50 published articles demonstrating safety, bioavailability and efficacy.
Studies have shown that Cosequin Equine’s unique formulation of Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate and Manganese Sulphate is safe and effective in horses, and the combination of ingredients is more effective than when the ingredients are administered separately.
Composition / Active Ingredients:
Each tub contains approximately 212 scoops.Each level scoop (3.3 g) contains:
Glucosamine HCl*: 1800 mg
Chondroitin Sulphate*: 600 mg
Vitamin E/all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (3a700) 28 mg
Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate monohydrate) (E5) 6.6 mg
Pack size: 700g tub
Dosage: For oral administration.
Initial loading programme:
Feed recommended amount daily for 2-4 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
After initial loading programme, reduce the daily amount by 1 level scoop each week until the maintenance level is reached. This maintenance level can be used long term to support joint health.
< 300kg horse
- Initial Loading: 2 level scoops twice daily
- Maintenance: 1 level scoop per day
300 - 600kg horse
- Initial Loading: 3 level scoops twice daily
- Maintenance: 1 - 2 level scoops per day
> 600kg horse
- Initial Loading: 4 level scoops twice daily
- Maintenance: 2 level scoops per day
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.