PROTEXIN GUT LIX
Prebiotic for Horses
Gut Lix is a health lick containing essential salt and minerals that are vital to a horse or pony’s diet. It also contains Preplex®prebiotics to support their gut health and nourish the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Using only the purest salt from Cheshire and a highly palatable apple flavour, Gut Lix contains no sugar or molasses so offers a healthier treat and helps avoid any unnecessary weight issues.
Gut Lix contains optimum levels of minerals and trace elements and can be used all year round, especially during the summer months to replace lost essential minerals.
- Contains vital minerals
- Preplex® prebiotics to nourish the beneficial bacteria in the horse’s gut
- BETA NOPS approved
- British salt – purest salt from Cheshire
- Encourages salivation
- Highly palatable – tasty apple flavour
Composition / Active ingredients:
Sodium chloride, Preplex® prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharides), Magnesium oxide.
Compounds of Trace Elements (per kg)
- 3b302 Cobalt (Cobalt (II) carbonate monohydrate [20mg]): 10mg
- 3b405 Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate [3200mg]): 800mg
- 3b406 Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acids hydrate [1670mg]): 200mg
- 3b502 Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide [170mg]): 100mg
- 3b504 Manganese (Manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate [500mg]): 50mg
- 3b801 Selenium (Sodium selenite [10mg]): 4mg
- 3b8.10 Selenium (Organic form of selenium produced by saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM 1-3060 [1000mg]): 1mg
- 3b603 Zinc (Zinc oxide [2850mg]): 2100mg
- 3b606 Zinc (Zinc-chelate of amino acids hydrate [3260mg]): 400mg
- 3b202 Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous [100mg]): 60mg
Preplex® prebiotic - Acacia (Gum arabic)
Sodium 34.5%, Magnesium 2.5%, Calcium 0.05%, Phosphorus 0.0%
Pack size: 2kg
Dosage: Can be used all year round and especially during the summer months to replace lost essential minerals. Feed free access. Gut Lix will fit into most salt lick holders. Alternatively, put a Gut Lix into a feed bucket and feed from the floor.
PLEASE NOTE, CONTAINS COPPER. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP.
View our full range of Protexin Equine Premium products online Or