CORTAFLEX® HA SUPER FENN SOLUTION
Supplement (Joint Health) For Horses
- Provides powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear, through a unique combination of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and trace elements, delivering the important nutritional building blocks to support joint health.
- Also contains Boswellia, Yucca and MSM to support joint and muscle comfort in hard working horses
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing. Tried and tested – with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
WHAT IS CORTAFLEX®?
Cortaflex® supplements are unique in the marketplace, and often misrepresented when compared with other joint supplements! Cortaflex® provides the building blocks to help the specialised cells in cartilage called chondrocytes maintain joint health.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex?
• Collagen – an important compound needed by the chondrocytes to produce the water-based matrix of the cartilage. Collagen helps to give cartilage its strength. (We utilise a sustainable and ethical source of marine-derived collagen.)
• Amino acids such as glutamic acid – converted in the horse’s body to provide glutamine, which combines with glucose to form glucosamine – which itself then combines with other compounds to help give cartilage its flexibility and shock-absorbing properties.
• Hyaluronic acid (HA) – is a key component of joint fluid, which bathes the joint and acts as a lubricant and shock absorber.
• Copper, manganese and silicon – are important trace elements which are all needed to help the horse produce his own chondroitin, (another important structural compound in cartilage), collagen and hyaluronic acid.
More recently, as well as providing these vital building blocks, MSM has been
added to the Cortaflex® supplements, to provide a bio-available source of sulphur, which is important in the repair process of the sulphur-containing bonds in the cartilage matrix. MSM which also supports a normal inflammatory response.
Key Ingredients - Per 30ml Serving
|Hyaluronic Acid 150mg
|Glutamic Acid 269mg
Cortaflex® HA Super Fenn Solution provides nutritional building blocks to help specialized cells, called chondrocytes, to maintain healthy cartilage, as well as providing hyaluronic acid to help maintain healthy joint fluid.
Additives (per kg): Technological additives: Monosilicic acid E551a 1500mg. Nutritional additives: Manganese (3b504 Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 1660mg, Copper (3b414 Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 800mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831 Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 250mg. Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 15000mg, 2b Yucca Schidigera 16.5mg, Glycine (2b17034) 7000mg.
Composition: Water, Yeast (parts thereof), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Collagen (Marine), Hyaluronic Acid
|Crude Protein 8.0%
|Crude Ash <1.0%
|Crude Fat <1.0%
|Crude Fibre <1.0%
Pack size: 1L
Directions for use: For 500kg horse; in hard work: 30ml per day. For maintenance; 15ml per day. Maximum; 30ml per day.