SARACEN RE-COVERY MASH
Re-Covery Mash supports optimum rehydration and recovery post performance, travelling and competing with the inclusion of electrolytes, vitamin E and live yeast. The high fibre, banana flavoured mash can be fed strategically as and when needed to entice the fussiest of drinkers and feeders.
RE-COVERY MASH is suitable for:
- Horses & ponies post-competition performance to support optimum recovery
- Horse & ponies following intensive training sessions
- Horses & ponies that are sick or convalescing
- Horse & ponies in need of increasing thirst response
Features & Benefits:
- Low Starch, low sugar formulation based on “Super-Fibres” to support hindgut health.
- Feed alongside any diet – no vitamins or minerals to cause nutritional imbalance.
- Live yeast to support gut flora and stabilise the pH of the gut.
- Vitamin E to support normal muscle function & recovery.
- Quick Soak in warm water within 5 - 10 mins.
- Encapsulated banana flavour to entice the fussiest of drinkers & feeders.
Oatfeed / Lucerne Pellets / Dried Sugar Beet Pulp / Soya Hulls (GM Soya) / Barley Flakes / Molasses / Full-Fat Linseed / Soya Oil (GM Soya) / Vitamin E / Sodium Chloride / Soya Bean Meal (GM Soya) / Banana Flavour
Pack Size: 20kg