KENTUCKY JOINT SUPER STRENGTH POWDER
Kentucky Joint Super Strength Powder is designed to support and maintain healthy joints, as part of a balanced diet.
Each 35g serve provides powerful joint support for performance horses, supplying:
- Glucosamine HCl 12,000mg - to support cartilage structure.
- Boswellia 1700mg - to support the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes.
- N-acetyl Glucosamine 1100mg - to support healthy cartilage.
- MSM 12,000mg - to promote cartilage elasticity and shock absorption.
- Hyaluronic acid 330mg - to support joint fluid health and elasticity.
- Key bio-available trace elements (from chelates) and vitamins - to support vital enzymes in maintaining joint health.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Ingredients Per 35g Serving
|Glucosamine HCl 12,000mg||N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 1100mg|
|Chondroitin 5000mg||Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 330mg|
|Boswellia 1700mg||MSM 12,000mg|
|Manganese(from chelate) 50mg||Zinc (from chelate) 50mg|
|Copper (from chelate) 25mg||Magnesium (sulphate) 170mg|
|Vitamin C 500mg|
Pack size: 350g, 700g, 1,155kg
Additives (per kg):
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin C (3a312) 14286mg.
Trace elements: Copper (3b413 copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 714mg, Zinc (3b607 zinc chelate of glycine hydrate) 1429mg, Manganese (3b506 manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 1429mg.
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia Serrata 48,571mg, 2b Mixture of flavouring compounds 2000mg.
|Crude Protein 18.2%||Crude Fibre <1.0%|
|Crude Fat 0.5%||Crude Ash 5.5%|
Directions for use:
For 500kg horse: for initial 10 days, 35g per day. Thereafter, may be gradually reduced, typically to 11.5g per day, to maintain the desired response.