Uls-gard Pellets provide an advanced and effective pelleted formulation to help maintain digestive health and comfort.
- Advanced and effective pelleted formulation to help maintain digestive health and comfort.
- Contains key ingredients traditionally used to help soothe the stomach lining, including pectins, lecithin, aloe vera, marshmallow root, glycine, liquorice.
- Slow-release calcium and magnesium from marine algae, to help maintain a healthy gut pH.
- Beta glucans from high nucleotide yeast to support gastric content viscosity.
- Contains Pre and Probiotics to support a healthy gut microbiome.
- On a palatable alfalfa and soya hulls base, to provide a fibrous mat.
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
What are the benefits ULS-gard Pellets?
- Natural, nutritional support for gut health and comfort (Calcium, magnesium, lecithin, pectin, glycine).
- Key ingredients traditionally used to soothe the stomach wall (Aloe vera, marshmallow root, liquorice).
- Beta-Glucans from high nucleotide yeasts to support a healthy gastric mucosa.
- Alfalfa and soya hulls base to provide a fibrous mat.
- Palatable and easy to mix for fussy feeders.
- Suitable for foals at a reduced serving rate.
Key ingredients per 100g daily serving - divide into 2 or 3 feeds for best results:
|Lecithin 2.75g||Pectin 2.0g|
|Aloe Vera 200:1 extract 100mg||Marshmallow 750mg|
|Liquorice 500mg||Glycine 500mg|
|Calcium 5.0mg||Magnesium 2.3g|
|High Nucleotide Yeast 1.0g||Probiotics 2.5 x 10(10) cfu|
Additives (per kg): Technological additives: 1c322i Lecithin Liquid 15,125mg, Diatomaceous Earth (purified) E551c 25,000mg. Sensory Additives: 2b17034 Glycine 5,000mg,
Composition: Soya hulls (from genetically modified sources), Wheatfeed, Dried Alfalfa, Maerl, Apple Pectin, Magnesium Oxide, Yeast Products, Soya Oil (from genetically modified sources), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow) root powder, Liquorice root, Aloe Vera (200:1 extract).
|Crude Protein 11.0%||Crude Ash 24.1%|
|Crude Fat 4.3%||Sodium 0.3%|
|Crude Fibre 17.7%||Calcium 5%|
Pack size: 3kg
Directions for use:
Uls-Gard Pellets are a complementary feed for horses and ponies, designed to support gastric health as part of a balanced diet.
For typical 500kg horse: 100g per day, ideally divided in to 2 or 3 feeds. Maximum 200g per day if required. 50 g (approx.) measure enclosed)