A Cereal free, low sugar starch performance ration
For Horses prone to gastric ulcers
RE-LEVE®-MIX is suitable for:
- Horses requiring low starch diets. (Veterinarian Recommended).
- Gastric Health: RE-LEVE®-Mix has been awarded the BETA Assurance Mark for products suitable for horses prone to equine gastric ulcer syndrome.
- Optimum Stamina: RE-LEVE®-Mix contains long lasting energy sources suitable for performance horses that engage in endurance exercise.
Features & Benefits:
- Low starch (8.0%) and low sugar (6.0%)
- Vet-recommended, cereal-free mix, specially developed to train and run on and support horses with gastric health and tying up issues.
- Free from cereals – Providing energy through a combination of ‘super-fibres” and high oil levels.
- High oil Mix (9.0%) for building topline and condition.
- Natural Vitamin E – Increased anti-oxidant support.
- BMC (Buffered Mineral Complex) a Natural mineral source with research proven benefits for gastric health and bone development.
- Vistacell Yeast – Increased nutrient digestibility.
Soya Hulls (GM Soya) / Dried Sugar Beet Pulp / Pea Flakes / Soya Flakes (GM Soya) / Blackcurrant Flavour / Grass Pellets / Soya Oil (GM Soya) / Molasses / Sunflower Extract / Dicalcium Phosphate / Sodium Chloride / Maerl (calcareous marine algae) / Vitamins & Minerals
Pack size: 20kg